The microfiber towels are absolutely essential for the best finish of the interior and exterior of the cars.
Microfiber towels, applicators, wash gloves and pads are used in virtually all finishes when caring for the car. They are used to clean paint, leather, wheels, glass, interior and much more.
What are the advantages of microfiber towels?
• Great cleaning capacity.
• Great absorption capacity (double that of cotton).
• They do not leave lint or threads, which avoids reviewing.
• Great resistance to frequent washing, they do not shrink, they do not deform, they do not lose properties, they only wear away with daily use.
• No iron needed.
• Does not cause allergies.
• Adapted to every need and especially sensitive to the touch of the skin.
The Microfibre is composed of a mixture of materials with a fabric and fiber designs made of ultra thin synthetic yarn. The synthetic yarn is usually composed of 70% -80% polyester with 20% -30% polyamide depending on each product. On dry surfaces microfiber towels use electrostatic power to easily remove dust, dirt and other particles.
The production of ultra-fine fibers dates back to the late 1950s, using melt-blown (melt-blown) spinning techniques and fast-spinning techniques. The shape of the fiber gives them a high absorption capacity, so the products made with this material are good for drying, for cleaning, etc.
The fact that it absorbs twice as much cotton makes a towel thinner and lighter, or that a cloth needs a smaller amount of cleaning product.
In the area of cleaning, another advantage is that it leaves no residue in the form of hair or traces of the path of the pass as in a glass for example.
As it is a type of synthetic fiber, that is, specially designed for certain human uses, it is already made so that it has a long life cycle. It resists many washes and at high temperatures, microfiber fabrics do not deform or become small.
Investing in quality towels and taking care of them will greatly increase your results while saving you time and money in the long term.
The life of your microfiber products will vary depending on the quality of the towel and what you care about them.
When towels are new you should wash them alone and make sure they are clean and free of contaminants that may have come into contact with parts of our car.
Before washing any microfiber make sure you have removed the labels. Never wash microfiber towels with any other fabric as the microfiber towels will pick up the lint, which can greatly reduce the effectiveness of any microfiber product. Do not use any detergent with fabric softener or bleach. The use of fabric softener will deposit a coating on the microfiber strands that clog the pores, which reduces the absorption capacity, cleaning and can lead to scratching the surface. Try using enough heat to dry the towels and do not overheat the towels. Excessive amounts of heat can damage the towel. As mentioned above the towels must be separated and stored according to their condition. As Final note:
• Always remove labels from microfiber products to minimize the risk of damaging the surface.
• Always wash new microfiber towels before using them for the first time.
• Never use fabric softener when washing or drying towels
• Group towels, such as paint towels, wheel and tire towels, interior towels, etc.
• Do not use microfibers to collect plastic or metal waste, it will remain attached and you will have to discard it.
• Always use a clean and dry microfiber to evaluate the final result.
• The ideal measurement is about 40 cm x 40 cm, except for the drying of the body that would be approximately 90 cm x 60 cm.